Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Brother

Evan has been a very caring big brother to little Ellena. Here are some moments that I want to blog about before I forget.

* This morning Ellena was in her infant carrier/car seat while Evan and I ate breakfast. She started squirming and I told her I would check on her after breakfast. Evan said, "I will check on her." He climbed out of his chair and stood in front of Ellena. He then bent over and said, "Shh shh shh." It
was the cutest thing.

* We sometimes ask Ellena rhetorical questions like, "Why are you crying?!" Evan chimes in, "Because she's a baby!"

* Evan loves checking on Ellena in her crib. He carries a stool into her room so that he can look in.

* Evan gives her a kiss good night on her foot. Sometimes her head, but usually her foot.

* When we brought Ellena home from the hospital, Evan insisted on eating his snack with her. I'll dig up a picture on the other computer and post it later (in my free time!).



No comments: