Monday, March 30, 2009

Start of Workout

Today I'm starting a new workout. After being discharged from PT, I have no excuse not to get in shape. :) And after a 2-week eating-fest in HI, I have a few extra pounds to lose... ok, or just convert to muscle. After just one week back home, I've dropped 2 pounds just by going back to our old eating routine - light breakfast and lunch, big dinner. So not bad. But still, some flab to get toned.

Here's the "before" stats. Logging it here, cause I'm going to forget by the time I get to 90 days.

weight: 113.8
body fat %: 24.5

Sorry, no "before" picture. :)

I'm doing the P-90X Lean workout. The workouts are about an hour long and I'm going to try and squeeze them in during El's morning nap. Today, she took a short one, so I only got through half and just finished the other half. Hoo, it kicked my booty! I'll try and stick with it. 1-hour workouts, 6 days a week - anyone is bound to get stronger/lose weight/slim down with that regiment! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Woo hoo way to go girlfriend!