Friday, September 10, 2010

No Compromise



In the last week I've noticed that the kids are no longer compromising. They want their own way and they refuse to help a momma out. The other day we went to Blockbuster to get a free movie rental. I warned them that they would both have to agree on one movie or we wouldn't get anything. Ellena wanted Strawberry Shortcake and Evan wanted Word World. They finally agreed that they wanted an Elmo movie, but of course they couldn't agree on which one. So I just picked one for them. So difficult! Today we were deciding on lunch. Evan wanted his Buzz Lighyear soup and Ellena wanted Dora soup. Ev wanted me to make the decision again, but I would have picked veggie soup, which neither were interested in! So I put their names on paper and picked a paper. El ended up with her Dora soup and we'll have Buzz next week, which Evan is convinced is soooo far away.

The above pic is of Ellena sprinkling season salt on our roast pork dinner. She was so excited to help!

No comments: