Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dress Up



The latest pattern I picked up for Evan included a "head wrap." I told the kids it was a bandana, so they call it a "banana bandana." After hounding me all day to finish if for them "Is it done yet? Is it done yet?" I finished it and forced them to wear it all night. When Pops heard "bandana", he was thinking a simple piece of triangle fabric. Oh no, no! Much more complex! When he saw it on the kids, he said, "Is that a doo rag?" Yeah, I guess it is. They like to wear it with their eye patch and pretend to be pirates - Arrrrrrr!



Ellena flipped hers around and she looked like Tupac. So here they are looking like Tupac.



Evan's school had pony rides this week and they invited the kids to wear cowboy outfits. A checkered shirt was the closest we got, but he was thrilled to take in his cowboy hat!

No comments: