Saturday, June 8, 2013

And I'm Back


This weekend, Ellena and I worked on a little book that has a picture of her through each year of her life. I went through the blog and pulled out some pics and tidbits of info about her. Thank goodness for the blog! So many fun times had already slipped my mind and we wouldn't have been able to do a very good job without it. So I'm back. Back to blogging. I'm going to make time for it so that we'll always have this to refer back to.

The above pic is from our adventure to Northwest Trek with our buddies, the McCommons. The boys did a Zip adventure course and had a blast :) It took about half an hour to get through and we were able to follow along as they did each challenge. As soon as they finished, Evan asked if he could do it all over again. He needs to grow a few more inches to do the next course.

No comments: