Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ellena's 5th Birthday!




Ellena is 5 years old! She had a fun day at camp - they had a Mad Hatter's Tea Party with yummy treats and also walked over to the zoo next door. What fun! That night, Ellena chose her favorite restaurant for her birthday dinner - Similan Thai. I think this is the third year in a row that she has chosen this place!


After dinner, we came home for birthday cake and presents. I usually make her birthday cake, but this year I did not. Ellena wanted chocolate mousse cake, so I told her how I was thinking of making it. She stopped me in the middle and said, "I think we should just buy it from Costco. I don't want you to make it weird." Ouch! So we bought it from Costco. And the little stinker didn't even like it! I should have tried my way.


No comments: