Thursday, October 23, 2008

I don't want to jinx it, but...

...This is the fourth straight night that Ellena has slept 12 hours! OMG! We give her a bedtime bottle around 8 and put her down at 8:30ish. She has consistently slept all the way through the night and waking around... now! Sometimes I even have to go in and wake her at 8 cause we need to get ourselves going and get out the door.

When she turned 2 months old, she was giving us an 8-9 hour stretch. After 2 glorious weeks, she started waking again every 3-4 hours... So I'm going to just enjoy my sleep for now and see how it goes... But it does make me think of something I've heard before: "One time is a fluke, two times a coincidence, three times a trend..." What's four again? Oh well... Four is a well rested Momma!!!!!

No comments: