Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg Coloring

I needed to get some stuff done this morning so we planned to have Evan go to Grandma's house to color eggs. He was so excited that at 6:30, he came walking into my room to get me out of bed. He had already changed out of his pajamas and picked out his outfit... Which Pops said made him look like an egg. And I thought was the absolute worst color choice for egg coloring. But oh well.



I was planning on getting Ellena ready to go and would then drop Evan off at Grandma's. He knew that would be a while, so he asked if Poppa could take him instead. I told him he would have to ask Poppa. He goes up to Pops and says, "Can you take me to Grandma's? Momma said to ask you." It is what I said, but doesn't that make it sound like I came up with the idea for Pops to drop him?

No comments: