Saturday, March 27, 2010

20 months



Yesterday Ellena turned 20 months old! She is our sweet little cupcake, but man, sometimes her hard-headedness really riles us! Some of her classic lines:

"Noooooooo!"

"Not brother's. MINE!"

"I want. Ellena do."

"My turn."

Our latest battle has been getting buckled into her carseat. I usually leave her in the car and walk away for a second. Now, she tells me, "Bye" as I shut the door on her. Ugh! It is especially frustrating when it's pouring rain and I'm getting soaked outside. It's just a phase, right?!

Ellena is a big fan of shoes. She is very particular about which pair of shoes she wears each day. Lately, she has gotten a kick out of wearing other people's shoes. One time she stepped into Evan's rain boots. I let her wear them to pick him up from school and she was giggling the whole time, saying, "I silly! I silly!" Too cute. The above picture was taken when she ran off with my house slippers.

No comments: