Friday, September 9, 2011

Evanism & Ellena-antic



Last night's Evanism - We went out to get a frozen yogurt treat. The sun had set and Evan was so stoked. I guess he does not go out of the house at night... EVER. He could not stop looking around at how different the world is in the dark. "Wow, I can see the MOON!" "There are lights everywhere! It looks like Christmas!" "Will the stars come out later?"

Today's Ellena-antic - We were filling up gas and I told Ellena to look at the car pulling out. I told her it was a fancy car. It zoomed off and even when idling, it was super loud. I told Ellena that car is called a Maserati. She then asked, "Is that going to be my car?"

Today's "Wag of the Finger" for Momma - I dropped the kids off at school and drove into Bellevue and back, in time to get Ellena. On my way back, it dawned on me - I can't use the carpool lane anymore! Good thing the tint is dark and I didn't get pulled over! I'm just so used to using the carpool lane - "Give me a break, Mr. Officer! I've been using this lane for 6 years!" Oops. Will have to remember this for next time.

Evan turned in his first homework assignment this week - it included pictures about himself and his favorite things. We needed to get a family picture, so we set the timer on the camera and got a good one of the four of us. I've posted one of the six of us (furry friends included).

No comments: