Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ancient Egypt Day Camp


The first camp that the kids did this summer was an Ancient Egypt day camp at the Children's Museum. Got them to Seattle by 9 AM and they were off! While they were at camp, I got to spend my day ALONE in Seattle! It was a rare treat! Took some pictures on my walk:



Stopped in at the Pacific Science Center to return a broken toy to the gift shop. While there, I couldn't resist a walk through the butterfly house. I was lucky enough to see the docent collecting brand new butterflies and releasing them for their first flight!


One of my favorite restaurants is Wild Ginger, and the Seattle location is so much better than the Bellevue one. So I had lunch there - 7 flavor beef and green beans. Yum!


Kids wrapped up camp at 4 PM (a long day!!!) and ended up crashing in the car. I think we all had a lot of fun that day!

No comments: