Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Growing and Growing



Ellena continues to grow so quickly. She's doing well with her solids and has tried rice cereal, banana and avocado. She has picked up on the mechanics of eating and thoroughly enjoys it. The last couple days she has been a grouch. I'm not sure if she's teething (I don't see anything under her gums like the last time) or if she's needing less sleep during the day, but she was fussy during her wakeful hours. I just didn't know what to do with her! Today she was back to her more pleasant self, after only a one hour nap in the morning. We'll see how she does this afternoon - both kids have been down for 2 hours so far... Don't jinx it!

The last couple weeks I feel like she has grown a ton. We weighed her and she's over 17 pounds! Holy cow! I'm having a hard time carrying her cause my arms get fatigued. :)

2 comments:

ForresterMom said...

Can't believe how big she is already! It seems like the "seconds" have grown so much faster.

Amy said...

What a cutie! Thanks for the phone message this week! Lets get together soon!