Thursday, December 6, 2007

TV Junkie

So I admit, I'm a TV Junkie. Every night after we put Evan down for the night, me and the hubby come downstairs and try to cram in as much Tivo-ing before our bedtime as possible. And I must admit, although I feel horribly for the TV workers who are being laid off because of the strike, I am able to catch up on some TV that I've had to put on the back burner. So while I miss my mainstays: Desperate, CSI Miami, Ugly Betty, Numbers and Moonlight, I've really enjoyed watching Pushing Daisies. It's so fun on the eyes and every time I watch it, I want to eat pie!

Now, I need to convince the hubby to watch Reaper and maybe even Gossip Girl. Those are still waiting in the wings and not sure if we'll ever get around to them. And we're still trying to finish up Burn Notice, which has been over for months!

And who would have ever thought the day would come where you thank the heavens for reality tv? Yup, Amazing Race and Project Runway are keeping me going!

But I think we are just about caught up on our Tivo stash, so we may have to watch a rented movie tonight instead! Gasp!

No comments: