Thursday, January 3, 2008

Evan's Funnies

So I wanted to list some of Evan's funniest sayings before I forgot them. He just cracks me up.

*We toured a preschool and he seemed to be having a good time. We got back in the car and as we were leaving I asked what he thought of the school. He made the ickiest face and said, "not very good." I said, "really? I thought you were having a good time." And he made the same icky face and said, "no, not very good." So we didn't go with that school. :)

*We have our Christmas cards plastered on our refrigerator and Evan likes to look at the pictures of his friends. One morning, one of our cats, Piko (a brown tabby that we also call Brownie), was sitting in front of the fridge because it was blowing hot air in his face, which he loves. Evan saw this and said, "Brownie is looking at friends' pictures!"

*Evan is very picky about his cups. I don't want to wash a lot of dishes, so he gets one cup for water and one for milk for the whole day. Sometimes he wants a different cup in the middle of the day and I explain that he's not getting it. He tells me, "This water is dirty. Need new water."

As I remember them or hear new ones, I'll try and post more.

No comments: