Thursday, January 10, 2008

A "Like Mother, Like Son" First!

From the day Evan was born, he's looked exactly like his Poppa. So it took just 2 years and 2 months for our first "Like Mother, Like Son" moment. I was so proud. :)

Evan was walking around the house with a baggie of trail mix. I'm not sure if he purposely poured it out or it was an accident, but I hear things falling on the hardwoods and then an "Uh oh." I check on him and find him picking up the fallen nuts using the baggie as a glove. It was quite a funny sight. I thought it was a little random, but then wondered if perhaps he'd seen me do the same thing. I have this weird thing about touching raw meat, so I always use a baggie on my hand to prepare food. Could he have really seen me do it and was copying me now? Whatever, I'll take it! These mother-son instances are quite rare!

No comments: