Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21 Evanisms

Some funny quotes to brighten your day...

* We bought our first pink onesie for Lil' Babe today. I brought it home and found that it had a few snaps in the back. I remember Evan didn't like that as a baby, so we may have to return it. I made the snap discovery with Evan and this was our conversation:

Momma: Oh look, there are snaps on the back. Lil' Babe might not like that.

Evan: Lil' Babe say, 'Ouchy Momma! I don't like it! Return it!'


* Evan asked to help me wash the dishes. I was a little hesitant so I tried to make up an excuse.

Momma: There are knives that need to get washed. It's ouchy.

Evan: Evan get cut up.

Momma: Yes, that will hurt. You don't want to get hurt!

Evan: I do! Then Momma has to put band aid on!


* We went shopping at Old Navy this morning. Evan said, "Evan get something for Lil' Babe. Some socks. And a shirt!" He ended up choosing a dog collar.


* Yesterday we were waiting to see the doctor and Evan started walking around a ledge, singing "Nothing as easy as falling off a log... Nothing as easy as falling off a log" over and over - one of the songs from the Backyardigans.


* Talking on the phone to Great Granny: "Hi Great Granny. Are you sleeping?!"

2 comments:

Beth Butler said...

"He ended up choosing a dog collar."
She might like it. Addie enjoys wearing one of Mabel's harness and taking walks with her.

What a funny little man.

ForresterMom said...

I like the "Evan get cut up" part and that he wanted to just to help! The dog collar is just classic!