Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of "Fall School"

Today was Evan's first day of "Fall School". This is what we're calling it, just so he knew that it would be a little different from "June School." We have him enrolled at the same school as summertime, but he has a new teacher, new kids, and he'll be going Monday through Friday, rather than just 3 days a week.

It was a non-event, for the most part. We picked out his outfit last night, which we never did before. He really liked that and I'm not sure if we'll be doing that every night now. We even had a back-up outfit, depending on today's weather. This boy is a planner.

After school, we talked about his morning. Evan said, "I showed the boy where the bathroom was. He didn't know where it was, so I helped him." I thought that was so cool. I think Evan was quite proud of himself for being such a good helper.

No comments: