Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dec 16 Pics

The latest:

Evan had a blast making the gingerbread house with Pops. Costco gingerbread houses come with too much candy. Even after they ate a bunch, there were still a ton to put on the house.



Evan and Uncle Stu horsing around.



Ellena wearing her first hat (thanks, Charkie!). With all her hair, I haven't been pushing the hat. But with these frigid temperatures (teens!), it came in handy! Update on Ellena - she has been doing much better at naptime. Some days she will be zonked out for over 3 hours and I have to wake her. Other days, she starts crying an hour in and I settle her down and she goes back to sleep. Her first two teeth are about to break through any day now! No more gummy smiles! She has mastered rolling over and is now attempting to scooch. I'm not quite ready for this... She has got the motions down for her legs, feet and booty. But she has not figured out her arms and chest, so she looks like an inch worm wiggling around. Oh, and she is anxious to start eating real food. She wants to sit at the dinner table with us and tracks the food as it goes in my mouth. I'm probably going to wait another month, when she'll be a little closer to 6 months old. Hopefully she will be a good eater like Evan!


2 comments:

Beth Butler said...

teeth! yikes!! (Edith is still toothless)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad she got to wear it! I thought it might be too big FOREVER!! I hear you on the teeth... we just started cereal with Brandon last week. He broke his first tooth on Saturday and his second today. Still loving your blog!