Monday, December 29, 2008

Pals-ies

Evan and Poki
Sitting in a tree
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

Ok, totally immature, Momma. But I couldn't resist. Today, Evan and Poki decided to be pals-ies and it was the cutest thing. Poki was hanging around as we were getting ready for nap time. At first, Evan asked that I take her outside, after giving her a kiss good night. But she kept coming back, so he asked if Poki could stay with him. I got her up on his bed and she snuggled up to his legs. And Evan fell asleep very quickly! I was hesitant to take a picture for fear of waking either of them. But oh well. I did it anyway.



When Evan woke up, he watched a little bit of tv in my room. He asked if I could get Poki to snuggle with us. She stayed for a little while, but then decided it was bath time. Then, we moved the tv party downstairs and Poki went to snuggle with Evan on her own. Too cute!



No comments: