Monday, February 11, 2008

Evan's "Grown-Up" Sayings

These are sayings that he uses throughout the day, not just a one time thing. They are still funny coming from the little dude.

* "I can't quite reach it."

* "I almost fell down." "I almost sneezed everywhere." "I almost made a big mess." In all of these cases, he actually did do what he said, but he called it "almost."

* "Evan want to feed fishies. Let me help you."

* He reminds me about safety. "That's dangerous, Momma."

* Whenever I tell him No, he says, "Why Momma say No lollipop? (Lollipop can also be replaced with the following: candy, chocolates, Backyardigans, chips, cookies, Wii.)

* I asked Evan if he could help me do something. His reply, "Sure... Sure."

* If someone does something to Evan that he is not in the mood for (tackles, tickles, etc.) Evan will say, "Don't never ever do that again."

No comments: