Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Staller is Back

I forgot how creative Evan can be to stall at bedtime cause he's been pretty good about falling asleep on his own. Tonight's episode was too funny.

After putting him down, Evan called out to me saying, "Momma Momma Momma Momma Momma!" I went in to check on him and found him sitting up in bed.

He pointed to his nose and asked, "Where is it?"

Momma: "Huh? Where's what?"

Evan: "My nose. Where is it?"

Momma: "It's right there. You're touching it. Go to sleep."

Evan: "But where's my other nose?"

Momma: "You mean your nostrils? The holes?"

Evan: "Yeah, the holes. Where is it?"

I point to his other nostril. "There, it's right there."

Evan: "I need to go check it in the mirror."

Momma: "Are you serious? You're going to look in the mirror?"

Evan gets out of bed and walks away. I hand him a mirror and turn on the light.

Momma: "See, it's right there. One, two. Two nostrils. Now go to bed."

No comments: