Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Freaking Busy

These last few days have been really stressful. It has just been too freaking busy, especially now that I've really felt myself slow waaaaayyyy down as we enter our third trimester. Here's all the fun stuff going on:

We are having our yard spruced up. I used to mow and weed (but refuse to operate the weed whacker), but after an hour of weeding, my back was killing me. So we're having someone come out to do a thorough clean-up. We're really looking forward to it - the place will look so great! And I'm sure a notice from our Home Owner's Association is on its way cause the front is so overgrown. It was crazy times last week, scheduling contractors to come by and do estimates. And what a huge price range: $250 - $950! Wow!

We are having a new roof installed next week. It was a big project that we wanted to complete some time before Lil' Babe arrived. But when the estimators started coming out to do their measurements, they found HOLES in the roof. They patched what they could, but it was only a temporary fix. So we were able to sift through 6 companies and get on the schedule for next week with our top choice! Am guessing nap time (not just for Evan, but me too!) will be disrupted, but it's just two days of our lives.

Next on the to-do list: figure out if we're going to rent or sell our Lynnwood townhouse (lease ends next month), re-model the kitchen?, take a truckload of junk to the dump this weekend, and SET UP THE NURSERY! Ahhhh, still need to figure out the color scheme! Oh yeah, and name the little sweetie. Like I said, way too freaking busy. Is it Evan's nap time yet?! I need to lie down. :)

No comments: