Friday, May 2, 2008

The Chocolate Factory

Evan has been in love with "Curious George Goes to the Chocolate Factory." We've done the self-guided tour at Boehm's Candies in Issaquah a while back and I thought they only did it in the summer. Today I looked it up and the self-guided tour runs year-round during their store hours. The guided tours are the ones that are only in the summer. So before heading to soccer, we went to visit the chocolate factory. Two of the candy makers were so sweet (get it?! ha ha, I'm so clever, I know.) They saw us walking the tour and they asked if Evan could have a chocolate. (I think it's great when people ask if your child can have something before just offering it to them.) He ended up getting a chocolate lollipop in the shape of the Space Needle! Such a lucky guy! He ate the whole thing and then asked for more chocolates in the store. We got a few treats (and some soccer ball chocolates to share with his soccer coaches) but I told him he would have to wait til after nap time for more chocolate. Like mother, like son - he's got a sweet tooth!



HUGE chocolate lollipop and a fakey smile

No comments: