Friday, May 23, 2008

What Could It Be?

Remember this game you'd play as a child where you're shown a picture that is zoomed in really close and you would have to guess what the big picture was? We're going to play that game today.

So here is the zoomed in picture. Guesses anyone?



Yes, the ladybug is to throw you off! Tricky, I know!


Ok, here is the zoomed out picture.



It's a 30-week pregnant belly! It's Lil' Babe! Evan got some fun bug stickers from the doctor's office and he was handing them out tonight. He was so cute - he made sure to include Lil' Babe, too - thus, the ladybug sticker on my belly. So here is Evan pointing to the ladybug sticker that he placed on Lil' Babe... And there I am in all of my glory.

1 comment:

ForresterMom said...

this is the Emily I remember on the first "go-round" :)