Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

With so much to be thankful for, we hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

We hosted an early dinner, so I did an art project with Evan in the morning. I hope we can make it into an annual Thanksgiving tradition. Using his paintings, we made hand turkeys. And then we wrote a little letter to each of our guests. Some were very cute - Grandpa, I'm thankful that you take me to school. Some were sweet - Uncle Moon, I love you and hope you get better soon. And then there were the ones he made for me and Pops. Momma, I am thankful that you give me chocolates. I looked at him and said, "Seriously? All that Momma does for you and THAT'S what you are thankful for?" Poppa got a similar note about oatmeal. What a guy.



And Evan was dead set on eating the turkey drumstick, so here he is in all his glory.



And here's Ellena slinged up while I wolfed down my food before giving her her bottle.


No comments: