Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Slacker

So I started the Nov 20 Evanisms post a week ago and only got around to finishing it today. Slacker! I could blame it on the craziness of the Thanksgiving holiday, but that would be a lie. Pops takes care of the turkey and my mother-in-law has all the sides. So I have some easy appetizers that I will whip out tomorrow. So the truth behind my slacker-ness is those stinkin Twilight Saga books. I got the first one from the library and couldn't put it down. After passing it on to my father-in-law and getting him hooked, we agreed to go halfsies on the set from Costco since I was #200, #600 and #400 on the waiting lists for the next three books at the library! I finished the last one last night and made sure Grandpa Joe took them out of the house today so I wouldn't re-read them anytime soon. :)

So what the blog missed during our one-week hiatus:

Happy Belated Birthday, Grandma Sue!

Very few pictures, since our camera has gone kaput.

Evan and Ellena growing up too fast.

Pops playing Call of Duty and I was reading so our DVR is getting full of shows to watch.

I'll be starting physical therapy in a couple weeks for pain in my tailbone area, probably related to childbirth - lovely!

No comments: