Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pretty Good Night

So I thought we were in the clear last night, but I was mistaken. Evan woke up once - right when we were heading to bed. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but this is my guess: He woke up after snoozing for a couple hours. He tweaked his knee, had a growing pain, or something as he was walking out of his room. He ended up CRAWLING the rest of the way to our room. OMG! He stayed in his room the rest of the night and came into my room at 6:30 in the morning. He brought his teddy and blanket to snuggle. He even remembered to close his door on his way out, so that Poki wouldn't have access to his friends. I told him it was too early and we walked back to his room together. He went back to sleep for a little while longer. So all in all, a pretty painless night for all of us. Hopefully it will only get better! Oh, and my goodness... there was such a noticeable difference in his temperament today after getting a better night's sleep. He was his usual happy self and did not whine once today. So nice!

No comments: