Thursday, June 4, 2009

Evan's Family

This morning Evan stuck his stuffed animal Bear in his shorts and carried him around. I asked if that was his baby and he said no. I asked if that was his joey and he was a kangaroo. He thought that was funny and started jumping around.

He was disappointed that I wouldn't let him take Bear to school in his shorts, but got over it. He put Bear back in this afternoon. And then I washed Puppy (Poki took Puppy away and I had to wash off the Poki germs) and he stuck Puppy in his shorts along with Bear. I asked if Puppy was a girl or boy. Girl. I asked if Bear was a boy or girl and he said, "Bear is a boy. He's Puppy's big brother."

To not confuse the gender issue, I asked if Evan was the Poppa. He said, "Yes, and you're the Momma! And... Poppa is the kitten." Ouch, Pops rates as the family pet.

No comments: