Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Help! Help!

Funny story from last night. I was showering and Ellena was entertaining herself in the bathroom. All the doors were closed so that she couldn't wander off and get into mischief. Evan came in to join us but decided to leave with his Legos. As he was leaving, Ellena started following him out. I told him he had to close the door behind him, so that Ellena wouldn't get out. Somehow, she ended up crawling into his lap in the doorway and then grabbed for his Legos. Evan started crying out for help in Spanish (from Diego), "Ayudame! Ayudame!" Sorry if I'm totally butchering the spelling of that. Since I was stuck in the shower, I told him Poppa would have to help him. So he yelled out, "Ayudame! Ayudame! Poppa! There's a robbery!" Ha ha, he's so drama.

No comments: