Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who Needs a Play Gym?

I have yet to sign Ellena up for any classes of her own. I just haven't found anything that fits with our schedule... yet. Hopefully when Evan's school is back in session in the fall, we'll find something.

In the mean time, who needs a play gym? Ellena created her own play gym in our kitchen and likes it just fine.



Here she is jamming on the kitty keyboard. She plays some music and dances along. When the song is over, she crawls to the Tigger airplane toy (seen in the background of the picture). She plays music on this and dances. Then goes back to the keyboard when the song is over. Back and forth, back and forth. She made this game up all by herself. Too cute.

She has made some great strides in pulling up and cruising. She's definitely getting stronger every day. And where is Evan in all of this, you might wonder. Well, Evan has made palsies with Grandma Madeline - now that Grandma's school year is over. The last three days he has been going over to Grandma's house. I asked if he wanted me to pick him up this afternoon after I feed Ellena lunch. He said, "No, I'll come back at dinnertime." Alrighty, works for me!


No comments: