Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Exercise/Diet, etc.

Oh P90x - you were fun while you lasted... After 4 or 5 weeks of Tony Horton, I've had to give up the dream... Cause there's just not enough hours in the day. I started skipping workouts in favor of sewing - I HAVE TO finish Ellena's birthday party clothes before our upcoming trip. Two shirts down, two dresses to go... And I tried waking up at 5 AM to do a workout before the kids' days start, but it did not work for anyone - I was one big grumparoo that day.

So here's my happy compromise (with myself) - jump on the elliptical for half an hour as soon as I put El down for her morning nap. I get some cardio AND get to read a book. Sweet.

Watch my snacking during the day, which can get out of control if I'm just bouncing around the web and stuffing my face.

Sew during El's afternoon nap and Ev's tv time.

Portion control dinner - no second helpings - I'm not pregnant anymore. And watch the desserts.

Pops thought I was looking slimmer tonight, but I think he was just being nice. We'll see how this new plan works out.

No comments: