Monday, April 14, 2008

Blueberry Monster... or Goth Kid?

One of Evan's favorite snacks is blueberries. He could eat a whole container in one sitting. Grandma Madeline brought over blueberries and Evan gobbled them up. When she left, Evan asked her to bring more blueberries the next time. When she came over again, he asked for his blueberries. Too bad they are not in season anymore. So she said, "Sorry Evan, I couldn't find the blueberries."

On our last grocery shopping trip, I took Evan with me to get frozen blueberries. I said, "C'mon Evan. Let's go find your blueberries." He replied, "Grandma Madeline couldn't find it." I picked out a bag from the freezer and gave it to Evan to carry. He looked at me and said, "Silly Grandma!"

Today we opened the frozen blueberries and man, they are such a mess! Here's Evan in all of his blueberry glory.





1 comment:

ForresterMom said...

We love the frozen blueberries too!! It's a morning thing..before a bath!