Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Email to His Bud

Evan missed seeing one of his friends today because she was sick. He kept asking to see her and so I asked if he wanted to send her an email to let her know he was thinking about her. This is what he came up with all by himself:

Dear Addie,


Get me food! I missed playing with you today. I want to wash dishes with you. And eat with Addie. And go outside with Addie. And play bubbles with Addie. I want my Momma to drive the car with Addie. Let's play baseball as a team with Addie.

Feel better.

Love,
Evan



Here's a pic I dug up from way back in May '06. I believe they were about 7 months old.



Here's a pic that always brings a smile to my face. This was taken at our summer BBQ with the Mommy group - August '07. Evan wanted to feed Addie some banana and Addie was more than willing to eat it!

No comments: