Monday, April 21, 2008

Lil' Babe

Today we went in for another ultrasound. This one, non-medical. It's always fun to see Lil' Babe and I feel like some of her personality is already coming through. During the last ultrasound at 21 weeks, Lil' Babe would constantly turn away from the "camera" and hide her face. Today she found a comfy spot on my right side and covered her face with her hands. Could this be a shy, bashful child? Or perhaps a strong-willed child? We tried everything to get her to move her hands, but she was having none of it. We also witnessed MANY yawns! It was so funny. They were great big yawns that Evan does occasionally, and our cats do constantly. You know what I'm talking about. Oh, and we confirmed that we are indeed having a girl. I trust our ultrasound doctor, but it's always nice to have some reassurance. I feel like I can cut the tags off the pink clothes we've been buying for her. :)

Here's one of the better pics of Lil' Babe. I'm going to try and go back in a few weeks and see if she'll show us more of her lovely face.



You can make out her eyes, nose, lips, chin and her mouth is a little open.

Oh, and when you ask Evan what we should name Lil' Babe, he says, "Girl." :)

No comments: