Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Celebrity" Sightings in... Lynnwood?!

We were up in Lynnwood (always up to no good) today, working on the townhouse. And who would have thunk we would have seen some local "celebrities"?!

First we were "cruising" Alderwood Mall and there were these two guys in front of me. One of them seemed so familiar. I just couldn't place where I'd seen him before. Especially since I was waaaay out of our neighborhood, I thought it unlikely to run into someone I knew up there. So it finally hit me. It's the guy from American Idol that Simon called a bush baby. However, I couldn't think of his name and I wasn't about to tap him on the shoulder and say, "Hey, aren't you the guy that Simon called a bush baby?!" So I let the "moment" pass and we went our separate ways.

Then we were at Babies R Us and I walked by Tim Eyman and his family. Wow, I just googled him to see how to correctly spell his name, and he's got his own wikipedia entry. Big time, I guess.

So that was our day - star sightings in the Wood. ha ha!

No comments: