Saturday, June 14, 2008

Why Am I Up So Early?!

I am up way too early this morning. I prefer sleeping in til Evan wakes up - my 6:45 alarm clock - after 7:30 on a good day. So not 4:45. We have a busy day, ending with a BBQ we're hosting tonight, so it's not looking good for me. Especially since there's a good chance Evan will not be taking a nap today (Overlake Hospital's tours are either during his nap or bedtime - ugh!)

So here are the reasons why I'm up way too early:

* Got the worst calf cramp as I turned in my sleep. It still hurts.

* Had a contraction. This then woke up Lil' Babe and she would not stop squirming.

* Cats were hungry and very persistent about getting someone, anyone, out of bed. This included chasing each other around the house, meowing outside of Evan's room (they are too smart!), jumping on the TV - Poki already broke one TV by doing this, digging to China via the litter box, dashing across the bed (where our heads were) and just being obnoxious all around.

I'm going to go lie down and drag a cat into bed... forced snuggles! Payback is a b****!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - we could have had a party. I was up at 4am for some odd reason and couldn't go back to sleep! Hope you get some rest today!