Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

So, I like to think of myself as pretty down to earth. But there are a few things that I "indulge" in that I know are pretty out there. One of those things is having a "shoe guy" at Nordstrom. This started way back when I was working in downtown Seattle. We would walk to Nordstrom during our lunch break and visit our shoe guy, who would fit us with a perfect pair of Paolos. Oh how I miss my shoe guy. Now that I practically live in my Nikes, I live vicariously through Evan and got him a "shoe lady." She just called to set up an appointment for the Anniversary pre-sale. So if anyone is interested in getting your own "shoe lady" for your little one, please see Holly at the Bellevue Square Nordstrom Children's Shoe department. She's awesome.

No comments: